Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Christmas!

Sorry that this took me awhile to update. We had a good Christmas with the Brown family! Due to Adam's new job and no time off, we were not able to make it up north this year. We are still having some hard days and missing Ninny/Mom. We are trying to get adjusted back into a routine but it has been hard.

Here are some pics!


Playing with the "Fisher Price" manger scene under the tree!

"I do, I do!" -when decorating the tree


Look what Santa brought me!

Sitting on the stool from Nana and Papa and showing his Vikings pride!!! Thank you, Cousin Ben for the CIA hat, mittens and scarf!


Papa helping open gifts.

Papa serving us his homemade sweet rolls on Christmas morning.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the butcher block island for our kitchen.
WE LOVE IT!

Austin playing the drums on the Wii.

Adam playing "Rockstar" on the Wii with Owen and Ryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...I'm putting a request in for more pictures! Love ya